Featured Post

The white-Left Part 1: The two meanings of white

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Green Party @DrJillStein Tweets about Trump's attacks on women











Sorry for the bait and switch. I know I promised you a collection of Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein's tweets about Donald Trump's outrageous attacks on women, but I couldn't find any. The whole country is talking about it. Michelle Obama's speech on this from earlier today is not to be missed. Jill Stein tweets almost as much as Donald Trump. I thought sure she would have some good tweets that contributed to this national dialogue, instead I have come up as empty of Gerardo Rivera when he opened the door to Al Capone's hidden vault. Anyway, this is all that I did find on Trump or Clinton, mostly on Clinton. I don't think she really opposes Trump at least not the way he treats women.


In this C-SPAN interview done two days ago she says nothing about Trump's sexual attacks on women. Jill Stein definitely sound's like Donald Trump is the lesser evil, which may be why C-SPAN titled it Jill Stein: Donald Trump is Better on Russia. While those who see in this clip a Stein endorsement of Trump are technically wrong, they definitely should be excused for getting that impression.

My other recent posts relating to this unique election cycle:
Is US Green Party's Jill Stein a holocaust denier?
Jill Stein now claiming Donald Trump is less of two evils
Did Dishonest Jill Stein change her Syria statement on the sly?
Republican support for Green Party @DrJillStein is emerging
Why "Jill not Hill" is a pro-Trump slogan
Donald Trump can only win if Jill Stein stays in

Syria is the Paris Commune of the 21st Century!

Click here for a list of my other blogs on Syria

No comments:

Post a Comment