Featured Post

The white-Left Part 1: The two meanings of white

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reports of clashes between Jordan Army & Assad's Syrian army


Needless to say, if these early reports have any substance, this is an extremely important development. These are the tweets I am seeing now:





I followed @IbnOmar2005 all through the Libyan Revolution and I consider him to be a very reliable source, also if Al Arabiya Arabic has the story there is something going on.

This is fast breaking!!

More later...

More tweets:















Follow clayclai on Twitter
Needless to say, if these early reports have any substance, this is an extremely important development. These are the tweets I am seeing now:





I followed @IbnOmar2005 all through the Libyan Revolution and I consider him to be a very reliable source, also if Al Arabiya Arabic has the story there is something going on.

This is fast breaking!!

More later...

More tweets:














No comments:

Post a Comment