“What are these grave differences that the rest of the world is suffering under Donald Trump which they wouldn’t have been suffering under Hillary Clinton?”Apparently, he is blissfully unaware of the terrible effects the Trump presidency is having on the rest of the world outside of his villa, so I have put together this partial list for his education:
- Consider these:
- The Dreamers wouldn't be facing deportation.
- Thousands of Puerto Ricans would probably still be alive.
- Hundreds of children wouldn't have been separated from their parents.
- A Supreme Court likely to overturn Roe v. Wade, and much more wouldn't be in the making.
- Many Federal judges committed to a white nationalist agenda wouldn't have been appointed.
- Muslims from many countries wouldn't be banned from visiting the United States.
- Environmental regulations designed to stem climate change wouldn't have been gutted.
- A vicious white supremacists/neo-Nazi movement wouldn't feel empowered.
- Transgender soldiers wouldn't be kicked out of the military.
- Hundreds, and possibly thousands, of Hispanic-Americans would be having their US citizenship challenged.
Syria is the Paris Commune of the 21st Century!