Featured Post

The white-Left Part 1: The two meanings of white

Monday, April 23, 2012

Once more to the anti-interventionists on Libya

Follow clayclai on Twitter
I'll try to keep this short and sweet,
its too short for a blog,
but too long for a tweet.

I have now taken about a year of abuse from so-called anti-imperialists and anti-interventions that have accused me of being on NATO's side in Libya.

Therefore I would like to set the record straight. As anyone familiar with my writings knows, I weighed in on the side of the Libyan Revolution months before NATO got involved.

So get it straight, NATO was on my side.

Of course, with friends like that, you've got to watch your back, but that's another story.

Let me tell it another way:

If you see me pushing a car down the street, its because I think somebody deserves a hand and I can help. I'm not going to walk away from the car because a cop or even a cia spook starts helping.


Click here for a list of my other blogs on Libya

No comments:

Post a Comment