|The Truth is the US, is killing big time this Spring in Iraq.|
Today there was a curfew all day and we shoot curfew violators
We are attacking parts of Baghdad and Basra with our aircrafts, bombs, missiles and helicopter gun ships. For weeks now we have cut off food to Sadr City, a Shiite ghetto of 2.5 million people. We have it surrounded by our Armour while we pound it from the air.
And it is no the legendary Al Qiada that we are killing in Sadr City and Basra. It is the Shiites, the same people that Saddam Hussein came down on. As Hussein killed the Father, we are trying to kill the Son. We are killing the Shiites so badly they long for the days of Saddam Hussein.
There is a Media Blackout, and Bush has given Petraeus a free hand to do whatever it takes to put down the rebellion...
If you dont know what that means, then you need to see
Vietnam: American Holocaust.
This Week in Iraq the War Rages On!
News Not Reported Here News From the Otherside
Iraqi Resistance Reports for the week of 5 April 2008. Translated and/or compiled by Muhammad Abu Nasr, member, editorial board, the Free Arab Voice.
Saturday, 5 April 2008.
· Iraqi regime Brigadier General shot dead in eastern Baghdad Saturday.
· US forces hold town under lockdown for more than one week, searching, burning, blowing up local residents homes.
· Katyusha rockets pound US base near ad-Diwaniyah midday Saturday.
Friday, 4 April 2008.
· US announces death of pilot in attack in Baghdad Thursday.
· US pours troops into Madinat as-Sadr district of Baghdad starting Thursday afternoon in preparation for offensive of raids and arrests targeting anti-occupation Jaysh al-Mahdi militiamen.
· Bomb explodes by US patrol in western Baghdad Thursday.
· Belt bomber attack kills 20 at funeral in as-Sadiyah, Diyala Province, Friday morning.
· Casualties reported in US helicopter assault on district in al-Basrah Friday.
Thursday, 3 April 2008.
· US troops in civilian dress spark friendlyfire battle with Iraqi regime police in al-Hillah, leaving six dead, 15 wounded, many of them civilians.
· Three people killed, one of them a woman, when US helicopter blasts family home of member of Sadr Movement in al-Basrah.
Wednesday, 2 April 2008.
· US-recruited tribal Awakening police murder five men released from prison by by Americans in al-Hadithah area Wednesday.
· US attacks on locked-down Madinat as-Sadr district continue amid media blackout.
· Gunmen ambush peasants aboard bus near ad-Duluiyah early Wednesday, four peasants killed, four people abducted.
· Top Iraqi regime military officials survive assassination attempt in al-Basrah Wednesday.
Tuesday, 1 April 2008.
· Mortar shells target Green Zone Tuesday evening.
· US admits death of American soldier from wounds received in Iraq.
· Faced with defeat at the hands of as-Sadr, Nuri al-Maliki begged Tehran for face-saving deal to end fighting.
Monday, 31 March 2008.
· One US soldier killed in northeastern Baghdad Monday afternoon.
· US military announces death of two soldiers in Iraq on Sunday.
· Mortar shells blast into Green Zone in Baghdad Monday morning.
· Mortar barrage targets US consulate in al-Hillah.
Sunday, 30 March 2008.
· Sadr representative denounces US for preventing humanitarian supplies from getting to civilians in districts of Baghdad, calls for UN to intervene to save civilian lives.
· Ten mortar shells blast into Green Zone before dawn Sunday, following two bombardments Saturday.
· Rockets, mortar shells rain down of al-Malikis headquarters in al-Basrah, forcing US aircraft to evacuate Iraqi PM to safety.
· Sadr Movement in al-Basrah refuses to hand weapons over to Iraqi government troops so long as occupation of Iraq continues.
· Arab tribes in southern Iraq appeal for Arab intervention to stop genocidal campaign being waged by Iraqi regime in accordance with US agenda.
· US air craft kill three, wound seven in strikes just north of al-Basrah before dawn Sunday.
McCain says he doesn't want to keep U.S. troops in Iraq a century longer than necessary!